Monday, May 24, 2010

Grateful Monday






















I am grateful for photography and the technology that makes it possible, to not only take photographs, but to share them so easily now.

Photographs let us capture moments in time, that otherwise might be forgotten.

I spent some time yesterday looking through old photo albums of mine. Then due to technology being what it is I was able to scan the photos and post them on-line for old friends and family to view too.
Here is a small sampling of the photos I shared:











Flower market in Aix-en-Provence, France where I studied French from 1993-1995.
A group of us in snowy Nice, France in February 1994 for Carnival.
Megan, Me, Nicole, Keziah and Adam posing crazy at a party.
Denine, me and Linda listen intensely to our French instructor.
A reunion in San Francisco of some of us former Aix students.
What are you Grateful for today?

No comments: