Monday, July 2, 2012

Mojo Monday ~ The Cowgirl's Guide to Riding Wild Donkeys

A brilliant email landed in my email box this weekend from Leonie, formerly known as Goddess Leonie.  She offered for FREE, her book called The Cowgirl's Guide to Riding Wild Donkeys.  As a member of a women's tribe called The Cosmic Cowgirls, I have to say that seeing the word cowgirl in her title made me happy inside.  


Now here is what Leonie offers in her brilliant (and FREE) Project Finisher Ebook:


* Her secret to producing and creating effortlessly, easily + with ridunkulous amounts of joy
How to get your projects finished + out into the world in record time 
* How to transform your biz + creative practice with this simple, powerful technique 
* The secret to making your ideas into real, finished, tangible creations that can touch the world + give you gorgeous income!


Here is one of the fun pages from the book:




























To get your FREE copy of this delightful book visit Leonie at her web site by clicking here


Here is the full web address:
http://leoniedawson.com/free-the-project-finisher-ebook-how-to-finish-your-projects-get-them-out-into-the-world/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you share with us.

Boa boy said...

Should boys wear boas too? If so can you help me figure out some costume ideas as well? I don't want my parents to think I am weird but I love boas.