Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mojo Monday ~ Quotable





















There are so many quotes that I love that I am sure I could fill a book with them. So when I thought about writing a post for Mojo Monday on quotes I realized I needed to perhaps fine tune what I wanted to share. In effort to do so I thought I would focus on one writer/artist who I find to be incredibly quotable ~ Mary Anne Radmacher.

Here are several of her shorter quotes:

courage... courage doesn't always roar. sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "i will try again tomorrow."

yes! it takes courage to act upon your dreams.

perserve. plan. strategize. focus. breathe. write. let go. forgive. relax. all this failing... take a nap.

the jump is so frightening between where i am and where i want to be... because of all i may become i will close my eyes and leap!

a key to a vital life is an eagerness to learn and a willingness to change.

Here are a few longer quotes:

because i call it challenge rather than crisis; because i look at hardship as opportunity instead of obstacle; because at the end of a matter, i ask, "what will i learn from this to make me better?"; because i take a deep breath and do the difficult thing first; because my courage does not depend on the weather, the economic forecast or the winds of whim; because i know the most significant elements in my day are laughter, learning and applying my finest efforts to each endeavor; because of these things each morning is a pleasure and every day passed is a success.

all i know is... you can get there from here. you can. you can walk through the fear. travel past what is gone before. wake up! wake up and get up on the other side. dare to become that of your dreams. dare! dare to believe in your own possibility.

wishes. i wish for you the color that you bring forth in others to greatly rise within you. i wish you your own best strength. i wish you always loved ones at your side. i wish you desired possibilities before you and contentment behind you. i wish you the beginnings of all your dreams and many of the ends. i wish you peace.

Mary Anne Radmacher is on Facebook and has a website.


Do you have some favorite quotes?

Is there a particular writer whose words you find to be quotable.

No comments: