Thursday, February 27, 2014

Manifesting In A Wonderland

CC Magazine Logo (1)
Today in Cosmic Cowgirls Magazine
is my latest article called
Manifesting In A Wonderland
My enthusiasm for bright new ideas and plans for the future has been lagging lately.  This didn’t bode well as I began to try and figure out what I would write about the topic of Manifestation.  In light of my floundering I found myself googling “What if you don’t know what you want to manifest?” except that I somehow typed it wrong and wrote “What if you don’t know what you have to manifest?” The change from want to to have to gave the question a whole new energy. I laughed a little and looked up and asked the Universe, “What is it that I have to manifest?”
wonderland image as seen on essencejoyclairvoyance.com
wonderland image as seen on essencejoyclairvoyance.com
 Click this link Manifesting In A Wonderland 
or the one above to visit Cosmic Cowgirls Magazine to read the full article.

No comments: